No regeneration?

Users who are viewing this thread

Martinf55

Reaction score
Ive had my Fleck 3600sxt for a month now and it hasn't regenerated yet. I have it set to regenerate every 14 days or earlier if needed. Can't figure it out?????

Tom Sawyer

In the Trades
Reaction score
Is it drawing brine ? Have you cycled the valve and checked that you have suction at the brine line?

ditttohead

Water systems designer, R&D
Reaction score
3600SXT? Well, I assume you mean the 5600SXT since the 3600 was never available in electronic form, and it was discontinued about a decade ago...

A common problem with newly installed systems is the turbine in the meter can get a piece of teflon tape, debris, etc inside of it. Do you see the meter indicator flashing when water is flowing?

ditttohead

Water systems designer, R&D
Reaction score
On the SXT screen, right hand side, you should see a water drip (not the faucet) and it should blink when you turn on water inside the house. The system must be in service (not regeneration). I assume your system is a metered 5600SXT. Check that first and let us know what you find.

Martinf55

Reaction score
Have to wait for initiated regeneration to stop. Want to see it go through stages. I'm pretty sure that water drip flashes.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks