Is there a Made in USA toilet as good as a Toto?

Users who are viewing this thread

hboogz

Reaction score
Garbage. Avoid. 2" flush valve. Builder-grade bowl from the Carusoe.

safe to say the professionals recommend toilets with at least a 3" flush valve ? Just more efficient, easier to obtain replacements? I plan on purhcasing a toto for my upcoming bathroom reno here in Queens, NY and still trying to figure out which would be the best combination of water efficiency, design, durability and, it would be nice, affordability. =)

WJcandee

Wise One
Reaction score
safe to say the professionals recommend toilets with at least a 3" flush valve ? Just more efficient, easier to obtain replacements? I plan on purhcasing a toto for my upcoming bathroom reno here in Queens, NY and still trying to figure out which would be the best combination of water efficiency, design, durability and, it would be nice, affordability. =)

The Original Drake Cst744S is a great toilet at a good price. The Drake II cst454cefg is a step up with a lot of standard equipment like CEFIONTECT finish, double cyclone flush for better bowl rinse, and universal height bowl. Both great great values. Figure a street price in the 230 range for the original drake, but you may be able to do even better.

hboogz

Reaction score
The Original Drake Cst744S is a great toilet at a good price. The Drake II cst454cefg is a step up with a lot of standard equipment like CEFIONTECT finish, double cyclone flush for better bowl rinse, and universal height bowl. Both great great values. Figure a street price in the 230 range for the original drake, but you may be able to do even better.

That's great information as always wjcandee, Thank you very much!

Ballvalve

General Engineering Contractor
Reaction score
Garbage. Avoid. 2" flush valve. Builder-grade bowl from the Carusoe.

Probably one for Terry: Seems like Toto is taking a big risk putting out a bad toilet cheaper [worse] than an american standard mexican one. Won't this harm their name and standing if this unit needs a plunger next to it? Maybe they didnt put their name on the bowl....?

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks