Such a loss with the Movie Shootings

Users who are viewing this thread

Cookie

Reaction score
My heart goes out to the families of those who died just watching a movie. It is incomprehensible. I sit and shake my head in disbelief and wonder, what can make a person do something that absolutely, makes just no sense to this degree, in life. I have seen some really crazy things people can do, which I just stare in wonder at when I think of stupid & hurtful things, but, this.... just makes me sit & cry. To think, you are not even safe sitting in a movie theatre, is beyond comprehension. Times are changing, people are changing, the lack of humanity and respect for other's lives, is overwhelming. It honestly is. Such losses for those families. I know the pain of losing someone all too well, I know, how hard it is to deal with things, I will pray to God for them that they somehow, someway, will not hurt so bad one day. Such terrible losses for what reason. So awful.

...and, I will pray for the gunman to find peace within himself.

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks