New Version of WinForce Control Panel is available.

Users who are viewing this thread

aquadood

Reaction score
Id have to say this program helps alot with Windows 8, due to windows 8 lacking a easy to reach control panel.

Also, Windows 8 has NO start menu button, so this little applet helps me open stuff quickly when I'm testing windows 8 hardware configurations and I need to access benchmark applications quickly after multiple restarts!

DonL

Jack of all trades Master of one
Reaction score
Id have to say this program helps alot with Windows 8, due to windows 8 lacking a easy to reach control panel.

Also, Windows 8 has NO start menu button, so this little applet helps me open stuff quickly when I'm testing windows 8 hardware configurations and I need to access benchmark applications quickly after multiple restarts!

I am glad that you like it.

I guess you are new to the forum.

Welcome to Terry's Forum.

I have a new version in the works that will run as a windows service for the serious power users.

The good part is that it remains to be a Free application.

DonL

Reaction score
Thanks! There is lots of info on these forums!

You may want to visit the new WinForce Forum.

It does not even come close to Terry's Forum, Yet. lol

Terry has one of the best DIY Forums and I give Terry a big Thumbs up.

The WinForce Forum will serve the computer users that want to get control and security on their computer system.

Don't Worry, I will have a link to terrylove.com on my site , so that you can come back quick.

TGIF

Have a great day.

DonL

aquadood

Reaction score
You may want to visit the new WinForce Forum.

It does not even come close to Terry's Forum, Yet. lol

Terry has one of the best DIY Forums and I give Terry a big Thumbs up.

The WinForce Forum will serve the computer users that want to get control and security on their computer system.

Don't Worry, I will have a link to terrylove.com on my site , so that you can come back quick.

TGIF

Have a great day.

DonL

Where can I find this fabulous new WinForce forum at?

DonL

Reaction score
There is a new version of the WinForce Control Panel.

Version 5 is now available for download.

Thanks to all that have donated and supported it.

Enjoy.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks