I need help identifying this country kitchen faucet, circa 2002..

Users who are viewing this thread

TheGreenPlumber

Reaction score
Good evening,
I need help identifying this faucet to order replacement seals for the spout.
vista job, rohl kitchen faucet  50 percent.jpg
I thought it was a Rohl or Perrin & Rowe, but it seems not to be.
Any ideas gentlemen?
Thanks,
Timothy

TheGreenPlumber

Reaction score
Thank you. I found it...

I searched and finally found it. This is a Water Works Julia kitchen sink faucet.
Brushed Nickel finish retail price: Around $2300.00 I am increasingly dismayed by hardware store quality (or lack of), so was trying to find out if the parts are available from the manufacturer. As it happens, the parts are warranted for life, and the manufacturer will ship the parts out at no charge.

Thank you so very much for your help.
Timothy

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
Foor $2300.00 they SHOULD guarantee it for life, because there are FEW faucets, and I am sure this is NOT one of them, which are worth that much, regardless of their finish. In many cases the "faucet" is a basic $100.00 model with $2100.00 worth of "decorative trims" added to it.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks