Need "extra long pattern closet flange"

Users who are viewing this thread

Well Doner

Reaction score
I am in need of a PVC "extra long pattern closet flange." I have an Oatey that is 3" (top to bottom), but I need one that is 4" (top to bottom). I see that Law Supply has both a 4" and a 6" http://www.lawsupply.net/brass_ware/toilet_parts/index.htm (Item CF-15P-340). Law Supply is not close :), I might be able to find it locally if I had a manufacturer and part number. Can anyone help with that?

Well Doner

Reaction score
I found this one online --
I called the local plumbing supply houses -- didn't get intelligent life forms. All they had was the "usual" closet flanges, the only extended ones they have are for cast iron (I can get those from Lowes or Home Depot!). So, looks like I will have to order it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
Well...........I've been plumbing since the 70's and have never used one of those.
They tend to sell to plumbers that do things right the first time. That looks like a "fix-it" part.

Well Doner

Reaction score
I could use a 3" coupling and a 3" off the shelf closet flange, but the above (shortened to 4") eliminates one fitting.

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
A plumbing supply house, like many other agencies, does NOT stock items that they might sell once in every 5 or 10 years.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks