Hanging with John Bridge and the gang.

Users who are viewing this thread

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
Sue & I had a good time at Shaughnn's on Saturday. I wish I had gotten there a bit sooner, as some had other places to go that day and I missed connecting up with them. The last time I saw John was six years ago, and it was nice to meet him and his son. Sue got to catch up and talk travel with John's GF Janie. I'm glad there are good installers like these in the Seattle area. I can appreciate good tile work when I follow up behind them. I'm a bit slow doing tile, and it's a good thing I have a good day job doing plumbing. It was very nice meeting the guys and gals, and breaking bread with them. I'm looking forward to the next meetup! I guess that one is at my place.
Terry Love

john_bridge_02606_8.jpg

I'm in the black shirt, Terry love, Tom Hulse, Jeremy the Kid, John Bridge, Kevin/topspin
Jim Upton of Tiger Mountain Tile, Shaughnn Capua, Dana/dhagin of the lower group.

john_bridge_02599_8.jpg

2nd picture

Kevin/topspin, Mike Werner, John Bridge.

john_bridge_02600_8.jpg

3rd picture

Janie and Sue

john_bridge_02604_8.jpg

Jeremy the Kid and John Bridge

Last edited:

Shaughnn

Trowel Monkey
Reaction score
It was great having you and your wife over, Terry. Though the weather didn't quite cooperate, I'll count the day as a success anyhow.
Have a grout day!
Shaughnn

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks