Can you spare a few squares? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

BobL43

DIY Senior Member
Reaction score
Ever see the Seinfield one where, could you spare a few squares?
This made the news this morning,
http://news.yahoo.com/trailer-hauling-toilet-paper-ignites-ohio-road-124318539.html

Of course Cookie. I was (am) still one of Jerry's biggest fans of that series. I recorded every episode. Elaine only asked for one square from that snobby co-worker. When I get home, I'll have to watch it; it was very funny. Also had germ-aphobia in it too, as I remember?

Why'd you post this in Ian's corner? Oh yeah, its a toilet thing, lol.

Cookie

Reaction score
Well, it wasn't a joke, not the truck on fire, it was not a health thing, I do not like to post on Terry's corner, so, process of elimination left me Ian's Corner! :)

BobL43

DIY Senior Member
Reaction score
Well, it wasn't a joke, not the truck on fire, it was not a health thing, I do not like to post on Terry's corner, so, process of elimination left me Ian's Corner! :)
Well I guess that makes sense, but good hygeine is a health thing, and air pollution from the fire and smoke are too. enjoy the day. Only nice customers have called so far today here.

Cookie

Reaction score
Work already called here, God do I hate that. She sounds so crabby. At least wait until, I get there, lol. Grrrr. But, on a good note, I am going for opening my own business to appraise. And, I finished one of my books. :) I am singing this song now, " I don't want to go to work, at least not there..." put to the tune of the, I Don't Want to Grow Up, song.

I will stop and buy an ice cream cone and let her smell my breath, lol. Have a good day, hope all your customers are nice ones, think of me!

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks