Please help with our groovy toilet! Can't figure out why it does not have any power.

Users who are viewing this thread

Mixie

Reaction score
The Toto Neorest 500 toilet stopped working. You can flush it manually. But it has no power. The sensor light and all the lights on the top back of the toilet are not on. My Husband tried re setting the toilet by pushing the on off button a few times. We unplugged it and plugged it back in. We checked the outlet, it is working....ARGGGH!
Does it have a fuse? I will call the home insurance warrenty folks tomorrow. But I would love to get any feedback from your plumbing community. If anyone has had this issue please respond.
We love this toilet, it is a drag when it does not work. We have had it for 4 years with no problems.

Thanks,
Mixie

Last edited:

WJcandee

Wise One
Reaction score
The Neorest has a 3-year warranty, so I guess you are outside that. However, as a first step, until the experts on here weigh in, I would give Toto Tech Support a call at 1-888-295-8134. They are open 8-6 Mon-Friday (Eastern Time) and they are very nice. Maybe they can give you some quick troubleshooting tips right over the phone. There are some troubleshooting tips in the Neorest 500 manual on the Toto web site, but none seem immediately to address your problem. Nevertheless, it never hurts to look. (Go to the product on the web site, then click the downloads and resources tab, then owners manual, then instruction manual, p.38 for troubleshooting. And leave feedback here about how it worked out and what it turned out to be. Folks around here always seem curious about how it turns out, and a lot of folks don't leave follow-ups.

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks