The mob just proved the womens point in Egypt

Users who are viewing this thread

Toolaholic

General Contractor Carpenter
Reaction score
MAN'S WORLD ? I would never call those Camel Humpers MEN! Men are our troops over there.

Cookie

Reaction score
There just aren't enough of good men Tools, to go around. I read that article and words cannot describe the disgust and shame I feel for what is called the human race.

Cookie

Reaction score
In this article, these poor women were just fighting for the right not to be sexually harrassed. Imagine that. Personally, I would just take a 2x4 to them. It is going to take a long long time for these women and lots of confrontations.

Last edited:

Cookie

Reaction score
I think alot of people would. It is going to be quite a war of the sexes over there. You know what it simply, so simply comes down to Tools? Respect. Respect for a human life. I have never understood, and I probably never will understand, why women are looked upon as chattel to some. If people respected each other, respected the differences in opinion and belief, can you imagine what a great world this would be. It would be amazing. No one has the right to touch another or to try to control another. It is just so messed up.

Two summers ago, a couple came into the store where I work part time. It was a man & wife. The wife was covered in 90F heat here, from head to toe. Only her eyes, the slits of her eyes were showing. The wife was looking at something and since, it would not cover her ankles, he took this item and threw it back on the rack, roughly grabbed her, was shouting some really indecent rude things to her, all because it fell short of her ankles. He asked me if I had anything longer for his wife to wear. I said, no to him, and started to talk to his wife. He told me, to only talk to him. I said, I talk to whom I want to talk to. He told me, his wife would never talk to him like that, and I said, my husband would never talk to me like you just did to your wife and I wear what I want.

I didn't appreciate the shouting in the store infront of little kids, and even me. I felt sorry for the wife, and even though I couldn't really see her, I could feel her embarrassment and shame. I really wish she would had spoken up to him. I think, all the people in the store would had applauded. When, they left, everyone was talking. It was very sad.

Last edited:

Toolaholic

General Contractor Carpenter
Reaction score
You can never fix these people. Like the bumper sticker says, " Don't try to teach a pig to whistle, It's a waste of Your time, and irritates the Pig ! "

Cookie

Reaction score
Oh, I see and hear things showing houses even. It curls my naturally very straight hair to where I look like a poodle. The very first house I showed a long time ago, at an open house for someone else, it was so crazy, I am amazed I still do RE. lol. It always made me go home and appreciate the man I had. I would cook his favorite food, iron his shirts, and even attempt to make coffee. He would jokingly, feel my head.

I was not born to be a domestic engineer. :)

I learned how to make flapjacks from watching Green Acres.

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks