Another DWV design question!

Users who are viewing this thread

Stagestruck

Reaction score
Putting in a new bathroom - or more accurately, putting it back in its original place in the house after it was removed some years ago by the previous owners.

I'd just like to get an opinion on my DWV layout before I take it to to be reviewed prior to getting the permit. I based the diagram on the same level of detail as was in an example from my municipality, so if the plumbing is correct, then this should be acceptable to them.

The only thing I'm not sure about is snaking round the vent as it goes up from the lav sink, horizontally through the wall and then at right angles to join the existing vent extending from the basement (I have to do this because there's a steel beam directly above the lav, so can't go straight up from there).

Many thanks in advance for this, and all the other fantastic advice posted here.

Attachments

• Isometric dwv.jpg
    Isometric dwv.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 212
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks