Home remedies that work

Users who are viewing this thread

Cookie

Reaction score
I tried a couple of these, and they did work.
http://health.yahoo.net/experts/dayinhealth/weird-home-remedies-actually-work

I walk around work with a half of dozen pencils in my mouth, lol. and, then at holiday time, i just buy the big box from Sam's. I am sure... I got lead poisoning.

The Lemon Balm. Works. I am susceptible to everything, every disease, yet, there are those who feel they must kiss me on my mouth, and WHAM! a day later, a cold sore which turns in 10 in no time. I buy stock in Lemon Balm.

New use for Duct tape. Interesting. I don't have warts, thank God, not yet, anyways, lol. I wonder if that works though. Interesting. I will have to find someone with a wart and tape them up. :) I will ask my co workers. This will delight them.

Last edited:

JohnfrWhipple

BATHROOM DESIGN & BUILD
Reaction score
Home Remedies that work - Acid Reflux cure with pickles and pickle juice

I had horrible acid reflux about two months back and searched online at two in the morning for a homemade cure. Pickles and pickle juice kept popping up and since I love pickles I had two and a 1/3 cup of the juice like a vodka shot. It wasn't even ten minutes later and I felt great and was back asleep.

It works. Try it.

JW

Cookie

Reaction score
Today at work, I was eyeballing up a tree out the window and thought maybe, knawing on the real deal, instead of a wooden pencil would work better, but, I forgot to bring my chainsaw. :)

Nothing worse than acid reflux, you got to watch that, too, it can cause bigger & better problems if not taken care of properly. But, your home remedy of pickles I bet would work, because I ate alot of those while expecting. I should had named my first born, Dill.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks