Bosch miniMAXX tankless instant hot water tank PROBLEMS!!

Users who are viewing this thread

jmatsson

Reaction score
El Pescadero, Baja California Sur, Mexico
In my new house, I installed a Bosch tankless instant hot water tank. 13L, propane. It's not on the Bosch american site - I am in Mexico and this is where I bought it. I got propane put into my 300L tank the other day, and started testing everything. Stove lights perfectly. Next was the hot water tank. Clicks several times, not lighting. The first day, after three tries, the display says "EA". Tried it again today. Now it clicks each time I turn the tap on (and the pressure tank kicks in), but the display says nothing. Still no hot water. I don't know what to do. Please help!

jmatsson

Reaction score
El Pescadero, Baja California Sur, Mexico
Actually, a non-plumber helped me with this one, in the end. I only filled my propane tank 1/3. he suggested I fill it all the way, more pressure...Hmm...worked!
FYI) There is help in Mexico. There are plumbers. And most Mexicans I know DO have hot water - and I've lived in multiple places in Mexico. Don't assume

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks