This is serious business... but...

Users who are viewing this thread

Cookie

Reaction score
Now for those of you, who do not want to go the traditional route and drink the gallon of liquid, and undergo the, well, uncomfortableness of it all; a Catscan can always be done, which is what I get because I get head to toe CT's annually. Now, it won't find the teeny-tiny unwanted polyps, but, it is close enough to find the big C. And, who knows, for some they might find yer brains, lol. I know a few people who lost their minds years ago, I know where it went, :) Isn't medical techology grand?

Now, seriously, who ever would had thought. . . what was said, all these years was true, LOL. You gotta love it. Never again, will the saying, " he got his head up his arse..." will, ever be a joke, :)

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks