Need suggestions regarding Systems for Iron and Manganese Problem in Well Water.

Users who are viewing this thread

BillF

Reaction score
I am in dire need of a a system for the removal of Iron 5.4 PPM and Manganese .52 PPM in my well water, The Ph and Hardness are just fine at7.6 and 9 grains respectively. I have been researching several systems for my problem, and not really sure what to believe or what is the best solution from all of the info that I've recieved.

I have been considering a Terminox Iron and Manganese filter from Budget H2O, a Mangox filter with a preoxidizer such as chlorine from The Clean Water Store, and just recently a Manganese green sand filter from Excel Water.

Do any of you have any history or experience with any of these companies or systems and/or do any of you have any formidable solutions?

TIA

Bill

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks