If you think it's time to change your old drafty windows then you should try and make the best possible choice for your home. Replace them with high quality windows which will save you money on you utilities and provide the confort that you need in the summer but also all winter long. Residential vinyl windows are created from a plastic named polyvinyl chloride, also known as PVC. This material has a high R-value, meaning the amount of insulation it can provide. And that is why these windows are the popular and economical alternative to aluminum, wood, and fiberglass. This way you can beneffit from the advantages this windows provide, such as: they are energy efficient, require no maintenance and they also cut the noise considerably.
If you choose Fairfield Solid residential Vinyl Windows from Alside, you’ll enjoy beauty, performance and strength for the life of your home. Fairfield residential vinyl windows use the latest technology and that is why you can count on them to deliver sturdy construction and precision-welded frames and sashes along with exceptionally energy-efficient insulated glass. Plus, these windows never require scraping or painting and remain easy to maintain for good.
Fairfield 80 Series residential vinyl windows will give you more time for relaxing because cleaning is quick and easy due to the side-load sash design and removable fiberglass window screens. You'll see that in time these windows will pay for themselves thanks to the easier maintenance, lower energy costs and higher resale values. You should also know that they are available in seven beautiful styles including: SIngle-Hung, Horizaontal Sliding, Picture, Casement, Awning, Sliding Patio Door and Hinged Patio Door.
80 Series Features:
- Sturdy 3-3/8” frame depth and integral nailing fin with 1-3/8” setback for compatibility with wood, vinyl and stucco applications
- Also available in 1" and stucco flange options
- 1” insulated single-strength glass with warm edge spacer technology for energy-efficiency
- Integral J-channel
- Precision-welded frame and sash for strength and energy-efficiency
- Side-load sash design and removable fiberglass screens for easy cleaning
- Low-E glass available for increased energy-efficiency
- Internal grids in a variety of styles
- Tinted glass and obscure glass
- Continuous head and sill for multiple-unit option
- Factory mulling for easier site installation
- Fresh air ventilators
- Available in white, almond, desert clay or a bronze exterior with white interior
- STC rated windows available