Super Moon tonight

Users who are viewing this thread

BobL43

DIY Senior Member
Reaction score
Yep, I checked with the commissioners here a couple weeks ago. Anything, can be built directly on the prop line, usually, I was told, most people will leave enough of wiggle room, 6 inches, he said, so, they can fix the backside. 6 inches? You got to be mightly skinny to wiggle into that. I was outside yesterday with a friend, on my deck and, he asked me, who all the people are in my yard, LOL. The lady down back was there with her workers, the neighbor on the side was out in the back of his shed, I had 5 people in my yard, lol. We sat and watched them, and he said, " I would move if I were you."

I would like to do alot of things.

Your neighbor sounds about as nuts as mine. How awful, he was going to cause an easement by his overhang of the trees.

Come to think of it, I missed a golden opportunity to make some $ in my own backyard, I should had charged trespassing fees. :)
Oh, God, Don, I just thought of something, I should film it, put it on utube, stating, " this is my yard, who are these people?" It would go viral. Especially, when the one neighbor with the shed, brings his 4 little grandkids down. They run about, lol. Pick my flowers, and have a great time.
have him put his shed on wheels until its proper location can be decided

DonL

Jack of all trades Master of one
Reaction score
Yep, I checked with the commissioners here a couple weeks ago. Anything, can be built directly on the prop line, usually, I was told, most people will leave enough of wiggle room, 6 inches, he said, so, they can fix the backside. 6 inches?

A fence is different than a building.

Your commissioner does not need recommissioned.

Rent a bulldozer and fix it yourself.

Cookie

Reaction score
I used to temp there, long ago, and I showed his son a house or two in the past, so, we are familiar with each other. So, I just put in a call to him. I once temped at interesting places, one was the phone company! I actually, enjoyed temping at both these places. I don't know if I could drive a bulldozer, is it an automatic? :) I am lousy at driving a stick, I can't chew gum and walk at the same time. lol.

Cookie

Reaction score
ha, it is firmly in the ground, for quite sometime now. When, I am ready, I will give him a break, not that I ever get one, lol, and, just give him the necessary space. Life is too short.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks