Funny what to do while sitting at a redlight

Users who are viewing this thread

Cookie

Reaction score
I was sitting at a long redlight. Being it is like 90F here, I had the window down. I was watching the other way when I spotted something coming at me, from the side of me and I swatted it hard. A backhand swat. With this, I propelled the bee into the other car alongside of me, right into their wind-down window. I heard all these screams, " there's a bee, there's a bee!" from the kids in the car. Next thing I know, the bee is propelled back at me, and, with the reaction of only a tennis player could have, I propelled it back. Right into their window. Instantly, the bee was back again, this time landing on my dashboard, where he sat, looking confused and dazed. The light changed, and we drove home together. When, I got out, he out and flew away.

Now, HJ, this is a true story! No embellishment, just stating the facts, I was laughing so hard I couldn't see because my mascara was running.

Last edited:

BobL43

DIY Senior Member
Reaction score
I was sitting at a long redlight. Being it is like 90F here, I had the window down. I was watching the other way when I spotted something coming at me, from the side of me and I swatted it hard. A backhand swat. With this, I propelled the bee into the other car alongside of me, right into their wind-down window. I heard all these screams, " there's a bee, there's a bee!" from the kids in the car. Next thing I know, the bee is propelled back at me, and, with the reaction of only a tennis player could have, I propelled it back. Right into their window. Instantly, the bee was back again, this time landing on my dashboard, where he sat, looking confused and dazed. The light changed, and we drove home together. When, I got out, he out and flew away.

Now, HJ, this is a true story! No embellishment, just stating the facts, I was laughing so hard I couldn't see because my mascara was running.
Was it REALLY that hot today there Cookie? A tennis bee it was

Cookie

Reaction score
It sure felt like 90. A friend told me it was high 80's or 90, I say, had to be 90. Tennis bee, lol, I liked that.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks