What "O" ring for a Leaking Honeywell Zone Control Valve V8043l

Users who are viewing this thread

ap

DIY Junior Member
Reaction score
Was hoping someone knows the size/type of "O" ring I need to get to correct a leaking zone valve ... I can see water escaping from the edges of the square cover plate that is held on with 4 screws ... so far the motor seems unaffected and no water damage (lucky) ... also I can remove the motor and I see no water leaking from the ball shaft. I presume a new O ring will correct the edge leak but other than on line I cant source one locally cause I don't know what size etc I am dealing with. If anyone happens to know that would be great - would like to try to find one locally today if possible... local suppliers are happy to provide the entire Valve for $100. but I figure a .75 cent O ring should do the trick. Thanks

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks