With Forum Runner, you can use your smart phone for this forum!
Forum Runner is an Android/iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad App that allows you to browse this forum using a native client. This means faster access for those users since it only downloads the actual forum information rather than all the extraneous images that slow down the mobile connection.
- Browse your favorite forums in an easy-to-use-interface with multiple notification types (private message, subscription, etc)
- Fully customizable home screen with your favorite forums
- PUSH NOTIFICATION SUPPORT : Get private message and subscribed thread updates from your favorite forums in the background!
- Poll updates (private messages/subscriptions) from favorites on home screen - shows you a summary of which forums you have new messages or subscriptions on!
- Image attachment thumbnail and full size viewing from threads
- View a thread's image attachments in one convenient screen (much like the native iPhone "Photo" app)
- Save thread images to your iPhone/iPod touch library
- Fully search-able forums!
- View embedded links without leaving the app, including YouTube videos
- Supports portrait AND landscape mode
- Full posting options (quote posts, start new thread, etc)
- Attach unlimited photos from your library (or take a photo from the camera and attach it)
- Full support for private messages and private message folders
- Full support for thread subscriptions - track your favorite threads and be updated via push when they have new posts!
Some screen shots of Forum Runner running on various devices:
iPhone: Home Screen with customizable icons and notifications:
Push notification updates while outside the app:
Search "Forum Runner" in the App Store on your iPhone, or the Google Market Place on your Android device.
Forum Runner is a free app for your smart phone that let's you browse the forum on the run.
There is also a $1.99 version that works even better.
Just go to Market Place on your phone, and search for forum runner or forumrunner.
This forum will be under
And then on the third page you will see the heart logo of Terry Love's DIY Forums, You have to load pages twice more before you see the heart logo.
A place to learn about, plumbing, electrical, remodel and other household tasks.