Toto Trip Lever for ST774S

Users who are viewing this thread

esimmons

Reaction score
Howdy,

Watching the Mariners game and trying to fix my toilet. I love the internet! We have a toto toilet and the lever handle appears to be stripped. The hex nut on the inside is tight but the handle spins & it's difficult to get enough leverage to turn the bar that lifts the plug. I loosened the hex nut but couldn't quite figure out how to take it all apart. thought I might make it worse if I went further. Does this sound like a replacement issue or repair?

thank you,

Eric Simmons

Gary Swart

In the Trades
Reaction score
Why not just replace it? I'm not sure if parts are readily available, but my guess is it would be easier and just about as inexpensive to replace the whole thing. You might give Terry a call. He probably has what you need.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks