New pump design, I am not selling anything. I need your input please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Jon H.

Reaction score
Hello all,

I am new here and this is an absolutely incredible site. Thanks in advance for you taking time to read this and responding.

I am an inventor of pumps.....as a hobby. Yes I know that is a very broad term, but I need advice.

I have a pump that automatically adjusts the gpm to the flow of incoming water. It also adjusts the amperage to accomodate the flow with out using expensive hz. controlls. The rpms stay the same. My question is who could use this type of pump and do you think there is a viable market for this application. To change the gpm the pump adjusts infinately ( within the min and max of the motor range) thus changing the amp load on the motor. The process is very cheap under $10.00. In other words the more water that comes in the more the water is pumped out to the same height. When the input is lower their is less water discharged and so there is lower amp draw.

I know this sounds like a cheesy sales pitch, but I am not trying to sale this yet. The time will come in a year or two but not now. I am still in the building and research stage of this application for this pump.

Thanks

Jon H.

Jon H.

Reaction score
Thanks Teets, for the prompt reply. Interesting ag application. Thanks!

Do you think this would work as a bilge pump application also?

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks