Did I do this right?

Users who are viewing this thread

3lilmonkeys

Reaction score
I decided to try and turn on my sprinkler system myself this afternoon. I started by trying to turn both of the two valves located outside...I couldn't turn either of them so I went into the basement and turned the main valve to the system on...It sounded so loud that I thought I should turn it off....so I went back outside to find that water had been coming out of the spicket part...I closed the spicket and tried to turn the valve above it. This time I managed to turn it. I went inside and ran through each of the zones. I have a couple heads that need replacing. I just wanted to make sure that I didn't turn off or on a valve that I shouldn't have...I am trying to upload a picture but having a difficult time. There is a pipe that comes out of the house attaches to the pipe that goes down to the spicket and over to a pvc pipe. The pvc pipe valve was parallel to the pipe and I couldn't move it. The valve that goes down towards the spicket, I turned so it is now perpendicular to the pipe....

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks