(206) 949-5683, Top Rated Plumber, Seattle

Thread: WAKE UP CALL! Nevada gives china 14 Square miles of land

Hybrid View

General Engineering Contractor ballvalve's Avatar

Default WAKE UP CALL! Nevada gives china 14 Square miles of land

http://www.businessweek.com/articles...the-nevada-sun

Okay, We don't have the balls anymore to make our own projects, so the MORON that runs Nevada gives away 14 square miles of Nevada, to greate "jobs" - chinese panels and parts "assembled on site" .... Reid also blocked the opening of the nuclear waste storage 100 billion$ boondoggle empty hole - THAT would have made 10,000 jobs.

Where is the owner of facebook and Microsoft? Cruising in their Lamborghini's, crapping in their 6000$ toilet, and doing NOTHING to help our fellow working stiffs. Most of Microsofts "donations" go out of the country to help the Africans get wired and breed more 15 kid families. We are doomed.

I suppose the only good part is that when we go to war with China we get the place back.

General Engineering Contractor ballvalve's Avatar

As I thought, no one gives a S$*%&. So whats the limit? we give China 500 square miles of desert, then maybe people get interested? Country of dopes, here. Let Buffet finance it.

There's alot of crap in this world with people who do not care. I hear ya. I got my complaints, too, on certain things.

Really!! Ballvalve?
    I have been saying the same thing for years. We give jobs away to over seas. We send money to other countries.
    Well there are plenty of people in this great country who are starving, sick or cant work. very few do anything about it. Heck most laugh point fingers n spit. Yet when they see crap ads on tv they send tons of money.
    We have sent jobs over seas so CEO's can make 6 figure incomes and get bonuses. Now selling land to other nations. Does this sick insane money grabbing shock you? Well 100 years from now. will we be USA?
    Last edited by patrick88; 04-19-2012 at 04:25 PM. Reason: few mistakes lol
    I'm just starting to work with an old friend of mine to bring solar electric and hot water systems, wind turbines, Flex Fuel Boilers, batteries, hydroponic gardening, books, pellet grills and more. Also the parts for DIY installation.

I had to call the VA today. Mind you, our VA. America's VA. There was a lack of communication between the rep and I. Why? She couldn't understand the way I said, numbers, my accent, my American accent, alright, I sound like I come from the Bronx at times, but, still... I had to say, 9 numbers, ( I counted this) 5 times, for her to get it straight. Then, I couldn't understand her. I called the VA and I swear, I had to be rerouted overseas. lol. Only in America! But, she was very sweet and very understanding of my problems, and honestly, very helpful, once we got past the accent problem.

Yeah some valid points. Politicians can take some of the blame however ... we mostly did it to ourselves. Every time we bought and continue to buy something made in Asia (predominantly China) we give them money and jobs and power.

We all fill our homes with stuff made in China and then we complain about "no jobs!" and unemployment? Really?

For every US manufacturer that has shut down it's a direct loss but also impacts the businesses around them; the local plumber, electrician, accountant, roofer, insurance agent and even the lunch lady in her sandwich van.

We did it to ourselves.

We voted with our money with every "cheap" purchase at Walmart (which groceries aside is stocked with over 90% Chinese made consumer goods) and buddy, we have no one else to blame but ourselves for the fallout of decades of this consumer behavior.
    Last edited by chillpill; 10-09-2012 at 10:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ballvalve View Post
    http://www.businessweek.com/articles...the-nevada-sun

I suppose the only good part is that when we go to war with China we get the place back.
    Yeah don't count on that, because knowing our country, we won't take it back.
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather.. Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car. Ohmer Madness