(206) 949-5683, Top Rated Plumber, Seattle
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Does Annual teeth x-rays cause cancer ?

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie View Post
    I worked with a girl where everything was fake. From her eyelashes, to her nails, she was siliconed, she sprayed on a tan, she dyed her hair and eyebrows, and, this one day, I asked her, if she was ever afraid to get in a downpour, or a gusty wind. I wondered what she really looked like.
    I hate those stupid catalogs that come in the mail that show "enhancements" for girls to stick in their pants to make them look like they have a nice butt or up top to look Boobi-licious. What a disappointment they'd be to some poor guy; he'd get pissed.
    I am definitely not a pro plumber, but I am a pro crastinator

It is buyer beware, lol.

Homeowner
    Blog Entries

One of the best things you can do for your oral health which will also have significant benefit to your over all health and well being is to invest in a hydrofloss unit and a Rotadent plus toothbrush.

The hydrofloss is like a gum massage.......it has 60 psi of water pressure. Took me a few weeks to be able to turn it up that high. Same for the toothbrush...it takes some getting use to.

Each cost around 100 bucks.......and I think both have a lifetime warranty. Excellent products,professional grade.

Try it and you will thank me......your dentist will not have much to do when you go for cleanings as the hydrofloss alone doesn't allow anything to stick to the surface of your teeth.

The Rotadent plus toothbrush makes your teeth feel dentist office cleaning smooth with every use.

http://www.toothygrinsstore.com/Prod...FWy-tgodfXzKyQ

http://www.naturalgumption.com/produ...oothbrush.html
    Last edited by Hackney plumbing; 04-17-2012 at 03:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chad Schloss View Post
    my friend was 24 when she was diagnosed with breast cancer. she was adoped, so she knows nothing of family history.wonder if it really is genes? she had it removed and she is fine today. she did smoke and used to drink tons of pepsi. other than that, shes real healthy, weighs about 95 lbs. and works out daily. makes you wonder how something like that can happen to her, vs someone like me, who eats way too much, drinks too much, weighs in over 300 lbs and i rarely excersize? strange. life is funny like that.
    95 lbs is healthy?! How tall is she? Like 4'11"?

5'0" lol very close. really, i think she must weigh in like 100 or 110 at the max.

I was 108 one week before my wedding, and gained 10 pounds, I am 5'3. I remember once going to Eat n Park with my mom, and, I had ordered the low-cal plate, a burger and cottage cheese, and, boy did I get a dirty look from the waitress. I told her I gained 10 lbs, and she turned to my mom, asking, if I had an eating disorder, lol.

Water systems designer, R&D ditttohead's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I have broken both my upper and lower jaws at different times, and have had most of my lower front teeth knocked out, I have had more x-rays of my face than anybody I know. I have had 5 surgeries on my jaws alone and I have a dozen screws and several plates holding my face together. Lets use me as the test subject. I should know fairly soon.

I have asked my dentist to not take x-rays if they are not necessary, so now we do them every 4-5 years.

General Engineering Contractor ballvalve's Avatar

The only good toothbrush is a Braun ultrasonic.

And chew XYLITOL gum.

Sometimes you don't need to worry about toothbrushes,
    http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow...210829769.html

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie View Post
    Sometimes you don't need to worry about toothbrushes,
    http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow...210829769.html
    Good thing she's not an orthopedic surgeon; he would not be able to sue her as he wouldn't have a leg to stand on
    I am definitely not a pro plumber, but I am a pro crastinator