Toto Brand Mentioned on Bravo's 'Bethenny Ever After' Show!

Users who are viewing this thread

Spacepod

Reaction score
Ok, this may seem silly, but I've had toilets on the brain since I first began shopping around and then finally installing my toilet. I watch this show called 'Bethenny Ever After' on Bravo (yes, I admit it) and Bethenny Frankel (now very rich after selling her 'Skinny Girl' cocktail brand) was shopping for fixtures for a new home.

She saw a toilet in this upscale boutique and she asked, 'Is that a Toto?'.

Funny, the things you notice when you've spent the last week thinking about toilets, various features/brands and how to install one for the first time. :) I think it's funny that she knew what a Toto was, and one has to wonder if she checked out this site.

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
I do remember selling an S300 TOTO Washlet to Will Smith. Later he talked about his Washlet on interviews. A lot of the high end homes are getting TOTO now.Below he's talking about his Neorest.

Last edited:

Skilos

Reaction score
Bethanny

I miss Bethany! I used to watch her dumb show until she moved to LA and I cancelled my cable (not related). I guess I missed the reference she made to Toto but it doesn't surprise me that she wanted one in her home.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks