Girls rules, boys drule. At least when it comes to my daughter.

Users who are viewing this thread

ditttohead

Water systems designer, R&D
Reaction score
A 4 minute video of my 6 year old girl opening a can of whoop @$$ on the 8U boys team at hockey last week. She finished the game with a double hat trick! She is number 13 in Pink, I cant wait to have her on my team!

Last edited by a moderator:

Cookie

Reaction score
I can't believe she is only 6! She skates like a pro :) I really enjoyed watching that video.

DonL

Jack of all trades Master of one
Reaction score
Nice Work

Way to Go !!!

whoop.jpg

ditttohead

Reaction score
Thanks guys, she has really worked hard to get where she is for the past year and a half. Tonight was the 7U skill competition. she is 6 but she still beat over 30 boys and 6 girls for the fastes skater. She took third for most accurate shooter. I fear the day she is on my team, and calls me a slow old man... sigh...

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
It's always fun to have athletes for kids.
And even when they beat you, it feels good.

She will keep you on your toes for years!

ditttohead

Reaction score
Not only is she a great athlete, she just took 4th place for the 1st grade spelling be for the Southern California region after winning the school, and district. My other kids are wonderful, but this one is simply amazing. She is now playing Hockey with the 10 and under group instead of the 8U at age 6. She is still a little girl at heart though. She loves her Princesses, Disney, dresses, and dance.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks