Toto Aquia II vs. Ultramax II

Users who are viewing this thread

KTTexas

Reaction score
Hi,

I am needing to choose a toilet ASAP for the remodel of our primary bathroom (which is well underway). Our bathroom is from the 1950s, and is therefore "compact" (aka SMALL!). So, space is limited between the end of the toilet and the bathtub. However, an elongated bowl is a priority.

I'm having a hard time choosing between the Aquia II and Ultramax II.
I've read that the Aquia has an elongated bowl that is not as long as the Ultramax, which would be good space-wise.Can anyone share what the difference in size (elongation) is between the two? Would there be a noticeable difference in comfort?

However, I'm concerned about the flushing capacity of the Aquia from what I've read, so I think I'm leaning toward the Ultramax II. Would there be a noticeable difference in performance?

Thanks in advance!

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
They are both elongated bowls, which means they can use any elongated seat.
We use the SS114 and SS204 on those.

The Ultramax II is 28" long
The Aquia II is 27-1/4" long.

It's the size of the tank that saves the room, not the seat.
Performance is similar, the Aquia uses dual flush, the Ultramax is a 1.28 GPF
Aquia is a washdown bowl, the Ultramax is a siphon jet bowl with a circular rinse over a CEFIONTECT finished bowl.
The Aquia is skirted, the Ultramax has the exposed trapway.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks