2piece toilet

Users who are viewing this thread

Geo422

Reaction score
For some reason I like the 2 piece toilet the best . and so I would like To know which one you pros think is the best all around toilet? Thank george

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
I like the TOTO Drake II
CST454CEFG
Comfort height
Elongated bowl
CEFIONTECT
Double Cyclone rinse

The original Drakes are good too.
CST743E
CST744E
CST744EL

Geo422

Reaction score
Which color best match the white of the archer tub ? bone or cotton color in the drake II ? Since I have to order it without seeing it.thanks george

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
If you like the style, the Vespin or Vespin II are essentially copies of the Drake but with a different style. I, personally, like the skirted style.

Gary Swart

In the Trades
Reaction score
Good news is, regardless of which of the Toto toilet models you select, you will have a superior product.

Geo422

Reaction score
I got the drake 11 today one question it says universal height on the box is this the same as comfortable height? The numbers on box is C454CEFG #1 the tank box is ST454E#01. Thanks george

Last edited:

Gary Swart

In the Trades
Reaction score
One question asked and never answered was regarding the quality of a Toto purchased on line compared to a local supply house. The quality will be the same. The drawback of buying a toilet of any kind on line is the risk of damage in shipping. If you buy on line, you want to inspect it very carefully before accepting delivery. If you find a defect, then you have recourse, but that will take time. Now if the local supply house prices seem too high, you perhaps should shop around a bit. If the price difference still seems worth going on line, then you know the potential delays if a defect is found. That could be a deal breaker or not, just depending on how immediate you need the new toilet.

Geo422

Reaction score
Thanks to all of you who gave advice . I did shop online but found a local supply house that gave me the same price as online. After I got home I just assumed the numbers on the box was the same that Terry gave me for the drake ii and the numbers were not the same . again thanks George

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
I've never heard reports of variations of QA/QC between any online verses brick and mortar sales locations...Toto does not sell seconds.

Geo422

Reaction score
After having the drake ll in for a few weeks . I have to say it is just great. Stays clean complete empties the bowl each and ever time thanks to you all

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks