(206) 949-5683, Top Rated Plumber, Seattle
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Taxes

Default Taxes

If any of you haven't had the pleasure of doing your taxes yet, I recommend without a doubt using, TaxAct.com. Boy, it is almost too easy. I love, absolutely, love doing taxes, so it kind of takes my fun away. I love the challenge.

Especially, if it is not my return, lol.

I am a turbotax guy. I was not thrillled when your buddy obamasan hit my SS for about $1800!

Um, he is not my buddy either, lol. I want him out.

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo View Post
    I am a turbotax guy. I was not thrillled when your buddy obamasan hit my SS for about $1800!
    Is that Obumya, or someone different ?

Taxes confuse me, I pay at the pump...
    Theory only works perfect in a vacuum.

Cyber Security Protection for Windows C:\ > WWW.WinForce.Net

Now, I don't know if you good people know this or not, but, H&R Block will do a second-look for free. I did a tax for someone which was kind of tricky, and, so, to be sure... I carted it down to the them, and they looked at it, and everything was fine with the return, and how funny, it was when, the agent said, " how would you like to work for us?" So, being, I had given some thought to actually, doing taxes on the side I told her, yeah. So, now, I will be taking classes after Labor day. I do them now for fun. Jimbo, I could do your taxes for you, you too, Don. I hear the prison food is good, kind of like airline food. Let me know. I won't charge much. lol. JUST kidding...

By the way, I bought gas and, I rapped on the pump thinking I could lower the price. I thought the gauge was stuck. Pretty high almost 4 a pop for unleaded.
    Last edited by Cookie; 03-24-2012 at 07:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie View Post
    Now, I don't know if you good people know this or not, but, H&R Block will do a second-look for free. I did a tax for someone which was kind of tricky, and, so, to be sure... I carted it down to the them, and they looked at it, and everything was fine with the return, and how funny, it was when, the agent said, " how would you like to work for us?" So, being, I had given some thought to actually, doing taxes on the side I told her, yeah. So, now, I will be taking classes after Labor day. I do them now for fun. Jimbo, I could do your taxes for you, you too, Don. I hear the prison food is good, kind of like airline food. Let me know. I won't charge much. lol. JUST kidding...

By the way, I bought gas and, I rapped on the pump thinking I could lower the price. I thought the gauge was stuck. Pretty high almost 4 a pop for unleaded.
    That reminds me when a Tax man told me that I was short about $100 to claim a much bigger refund.

I was told just to claim a charitable deduction, the IRS will never know. I said no thanks that would be stealing.

Guess that is why Receipts are required now a days.

What comes around goes around. And NOTHING is TRULY free.

Homeowner
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DonL View Post
    That reminds me when a Tax man told me that I was short about $100 to claim a much bigger refund.

I was told just to claim a charitable deduction, the IRS will never know. I said no thanks that would be stealing.

I think you can claim up to 200.00 a year without a receipt if you itemize.

In the business world, I guess nothing is ever free, always a price one pays. In most walks of life, the cost is hidden. But, it is sometimes as good as it gets; but everyone should do their 2 cents worth to make it a better life for someone else. That is priceless.

Quote Originally Posted by Hackney plumbing View Post
    I think you can claim up to 200.00 a year without a receipt if you itemize.
    I claim each year, 75.00 because I write checks out to certain organizations. It is always the same. It goes to soup kitchens. I donate money to those a dollar here, and there, a five to one man asking for money with a dog on leash, standing on an intersection; but, I do not recognize any of that money as a claim, nor, church money, money put in a basket, just the check I write. I don't use donation slips to the Goodwill either. I don't use any of that as a claim either. I think, there are tons of people like me, and, I think, the reason why the IRS wants receipts now, is because they are greedy, lol. I think, it is the other way around. Just my opinion, I might be wrong, and Jim could be right. But, just so you know, if I do your taxes you could use my bill as a deduction, and, you could pay me 100 and write a thousand. KIDDING! LOL.

I got this thing with my stomach, lol, and, I am a picky eater.
    Last edited by Cookie; 03-24-2012 at 04:17 PM.

Default Politicians are Leach's

80 % of my property taxes go for school taxes.

I own property that has no House no kids that I pay School taxes on.

They want too cut School teachers from the budget ? I just do not get it.

I am just going to quit paying School taxes, Until they put the money where it belongs. Others should do the same.

Politicians are Leach's and they Piss me off. They are just stealing from us and our children.

Definition of Politician: A schemer who tries to gain advantage in an organization in sly or underhanded ways..

Invest in Lead , You will need it soon, if you want to protect yourself and your children.

Don't expect Politicians too help you or your family or your children , they can not or will not even try...

Cookie why did you have to open this ???

Name:  Can_Of_Worms.jpg
Views: 63
Size:  6.1 KB

Cookie why did you have to open this ???

Name:  Can_Of_Worms.jpg
Views: 63
Size:  6.1 KB
    Jimbo, it was Jimbo.

People without kids in school, should not have to pay school taxes. Period. We were trying to have a kid for 3 years, and all the while paying school taxes. When we headed to the doctor to start on fertility drugs, the doctor asked me why I wanted to do this. I told him, " well, we are paying school taxes I might as well, make it count." And, I am not being anything but fair, and I can prove that by saying, I am subbing.

What could be done is to give the option of whether you want to support the school district. Many people probably would, okay maybe, some people would, but, more importantly, it gives people a choice. Either way. Some can't afford this tax, should not have to stress over paying something which doesn't apply.
    Last edited by Cookie; 03-24-2012 at 07:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie View Post
    People without kids in school, should not have to pay school taxes. Period. We were trying to have a kid for 3 years, and all the while paying school taxes. When we headed to the doctor to start on fertility drugs, the doctor asked me why I wanted to do this. I told him, " well, we are paying school taxes I might as well, make it count." And, I am not being anything but fair, and I can prove that by saying, I am subbing.

What could be done is to give the option of whether you want to support the school district. Many people probably would, okay maybe, some people would, but, more importantly, it gives people a choice. Either way. Some can't afford this tax, should not have to stress over paying something which doesn't apply.

I do not mind paying, if the money went to the schools, but it does not.

Same as the Texas Lottery money.

Definition of Good Politician: A dead schemer who tried to gain advantage in an organization in sly or underhanded ways, and got caught.

Well, Don, if it didn't the schools would all be closed, lol. So, obviously, some gets there, enough to keep the seats filled.