(206) 949-5683, Top Rated Plumber, Seattle

Thread: Taxes

Hybrid View

Default Taxes

If any of you haven't had the pleasure of doing your taxes yet, I recommend without a doubt using, TaxAct.com. Boy, it is almost too easy. I love, absolutely, love doing taxes, so it kind of takes my fun away. I love the challenge.

Especially, if it is not my return, lol.

I am a turbotax guy. I was not thrillled when your buddy obamasan hit my SS for about $1800!

Um, he is not my buddy either, lol. I want him out.

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo View Post
    I am a turbotax guy. I was not thrillled when your buddy obamasan hit my SS for about $1800!
    Is that Obumya, or someone different ?

Taxes confuse me, I pay at the pump...
    Theory only works perfect in a vacuum.

Cyber Security Protection for Windows C:\ > WWW.WinForce.Net

Now, I don't know if you good people know this or not, but, H&R Block will do a second-look for free. I did a tax for someone which was kind of tricky, and, so, to be sure... I carted it down to the them, and they looked at it, and everything was fine with the return, and how funny, it was when, the agent said, " how would you like to work for us?" So, being, I had given some thought to actually, doing taxes on the side I told her, yeah. So, now, I will be taking classes after Labor day. I do them now for fun. Jimbo, I could do your taxes for you, you too, Don. I hear the prison food is good, kind of like airline food. Let me know. I won't charge much. lol. JUST kidding...

By the way, I bought gas and, I rapped on the pump thinking I could lower the price. I thought the gauge was stuck. Pretty high almost 4 a pop for unleaded.
    Last edited by Cookie; 03-24-2012 at 07:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie View Post
    Now, I don't know if you good people know this or not, but, H&R Block will do a second-look for free. I did a tax for someone which was kind of tricky, and, so, to be sure... I carted it down to the them, and they looked at it, and everything was fine with the return, and how funny, it was when, the agent said, " how would you like to work for us?" So, being, I had given some thought to actually, doing taxes on the side I told her, yeah. So, now, I will be taking classes after Labor day. I do them now for fun. Jimbo, I could do your taxes for you, you too, Don. I hear the prison food is good, kind of like airline food. Let me know. I won't charge much. lol. JUST kidding...

By the way, I bought gas and, I rapped on the pump thinking I could lower the price. I thought the gauge was stuck. Pretty high almost 4 a pop for unleaded.
    That reminds me when a Tax man told me that I was short about $100 to claim a much bigger refund.

I was told just to claim a charitable deduction, the IRS will never know. I said no thanks that would be stealing.

Guess that is why Receipts are required now a days.

What comes around goes around. And NOTHING is TRULY free.
    Theory only works perfect in a vacuum.

Cyber Security Protection for Windows C:\ > WWW.WinForce.Net

Homeowner
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DonL View Post
    That reminds me when a Tax man told me that I was short about $100 to claim a much bigger refund.

I was told just to claim a charitable deduction, the IRS will never know. I said no thanks that would be stealing.

I think you can claim up to 200.00 a year without a receipt if you itemize.

Quote Originally Posted by DonL View Post

In the business world, I guess nothing is ever free, always a price one pays. In most walks of life, the cost is hidden. But, it is sometimes as good as it gets; but everyone should do their 2 cents worth to make it a better life for someone else. That is priceless.