Inax regio/satis Vs Toto Neorest

Users who are viewing this thread

agie

Reaction score
Did any one compared the two, seems like Inax has little edge on design and feature over toto for same or less money. terry your comments will be highly appreciated. I am in final stage to buy regio over neorest.

agie

Reaction score
Picked up a Regio

I just picked up a regio, will post soon after installation.

agie

Reaction score
DSCN0913[1].jpg

Rough in for Inax Regio. Had to move water supply to the left, 11" required due to stiff hose. New dedicated electrical circuit, requires only 700w.

Last edited:

agie

Reaction score
DSCN0915[1].jpg

Complete install, Inax Regio. Using for couple days, hot water wash love it. Even partial fush is strong enough for solid waste, very quite flush.

agie

Reaction score
Per Inax now they have two warehouse one in east coast and one in west coast. They also have tech in NYC for service call, you are right if parts are expensive after warranty or not available nearby, only time will tell what to expect. Picking up a Neorest 500 in couple days, needs one compact size, will update the comparison in near future.

Last edited:

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
Thanks for posting the pictures.
I've been selling the INAX bidet seats, and at my local distributor is the new INAX Regio.
I've been installing the TOTO Neorest for a while and it's good to see more brands come in.

agie

Reaction score
Neorest 500 install

100_1334 (480x640).jpg100_1335 (640x480).jpg100_1336 (480x640).jpgAnd here is Neorest 500, needed one compact size, Neorest 500 fits well, just installed it over the weekend. Dedicated 20amp GFCI circuit, moved the supply line as shown (idea came from previous post in this forum). Working well. Notice main supply is 1/2" pex, converted to copper to install ear drop for valve. First difference noticed is seat warmer, not as quick as Inax, toto claims it takes 15 minute for seat to warm up. Like the warm wash, Neorest has instantaneous warming compare to Inax Regio (uses tank heater) so no worry to run out of hot water. Still need to learn and use other features. will post in couple weeks difference between the two.

Last edited:

agie

Reaction score
Using these for almost 9 yrs no significant problem. One of the regio had seat opening problem and inax sent the replacement under warranty.

Now another one is not flushing. Trying to find out problem and how to fix it.

Tuttles Revenge

In the Trades
Reaction score
Toto offers in home repair for the Neorest line in most localities. We have a 600 in the office that I think is 15+yrs old.. hinges went bad a while back that I need to replace... But Toto sent us a new unit to install to use as a working show model.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks