What do You Support ? Tits do not count.

Users who are viewing this thread

DonL

Jack of all trades Master of one
Reaction score
What do You Support ?

This may be a weird question.

Do you support Terry's website in any way ?
That includes clicking on links for the normal Ads.

Do you feel that Terry's Site ads are a pain in the ass for You.

Do You use a Ad Blocker so Terry's Ads do not bother you.

I just wanted to get other peoples Opinion on what they think.

Yes Me being Me.

DonL

Last edited:

Chad Schloss

Reaction score
i've clicked on a few. i wouldn't mind ordering a toilet from him for my new rental place, but i don't think he ships to michigan. if i see an ad that interests me, i will click on it. most of the time i do not click on ads, period.

Jimbo

Plumber
Reaction score
There are ads here? I didn't notice. Why would he NOT use some ads? Websites are not free!

DonL

Reaction score
There are ads here? I didn't notice. Why would he NOT use some ads? Websites are not free!

I here many people complain, Most do not realize the cost to run a Forum.

It cracks me up to see a bunch of full grown whiners.

Thanks for the feedback.

DonL

Reaction score
Only Two users Reply ? Really.

What a bunch of tight A$$es.

Just as I figured...

BobL43

DIY Senior Member
Reaction score
Hey, watch it mr. Texas! Seriously, I have no problems seeing ads on any website except those that pop up on top of the screen and you have to manually dismiss them, even with the pop up blocker turned on. "super pop-ups"? I don't know, they just don't bother me, the regular kind, I mean like on Terry's site.

Yes, it costs money to host and run a website. Mine costs me 50 bucks a year, but has no traffic, as I just use it for email addresses I create for me and family.

On Terry's site, the only thing is that the blue Facebook connect link on top blocks the top half of his son's head.:p

You sound like you are the original complainer in this thread.

I just found your post this morning. Although it is in our forum, I did not catch it til now. Got to find a way to get notified of every post you make. Got to look at the subscription thingy:)

BobL43

DIY Senior Member
Reaction score
I guess I should check our forum more often, but, been busy at work, and STILL working on my bathroom project when I get home and on weekends, as shown on the John Bridge forum: http://www.johnbridge.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=94744 It's been a long, arduous project, but its coming out beautiful. Take a look at my toilet flange in my post 145. Had this completely ripped open to attic and basement. Replumbed everything with the great knowledge I picked up here at Terry's. learned all about drains and vents, santees on side. yadda yadda yadda. Im an internet trained plumber. Got to caulk the floor to wall perimeter and then install the fixtures:D. Main thing is this bathroom is for the wife, and me keeping her happy helps me be happy;)

BobL43

DIY Senior Member
Reaction score
I guess I should check our forum more often, but, been busy at work, and STILL working on my bathroom project when I get home and on weekends, as shown on the John Bridge forum: http://www.johnbridge.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=94744 It's been a long, arduous project, but its coming out beautiful. Take a look at my toilet flange in my post 145. Had this completely ripped open to attic and basement. Replumbed everything with the great knowledge I picked up here at Terry's. learned all about drains and vents, santees on side. yadda yadda yadda. Im an internet trained plumber. Got to caulk the floor to wall perimeter and then install the fixtures:D. Main thing is this bathroom is for the wife, and me keeping her happy helps me be happy;)

The toilet flange looks so beautiful there in fact, I'm not sure if I want to cover it with a toilet, lol.

DonL

Reaction score
The toilet flange looks so beautiful there in fact, I'm not sure if I want to cover it with a toilet, lol.

That is funny.

Looks like you have been busy.

I did not mean to sound like a whiner.

I was just surprised to find out the things people do, Too get around the ads on these FREE Forums.

I let them display and Click them on occasion. I know that Ads do help pay bills. And if everyone just Blocks them, Forums could become a Pay to Play thing, Instead of free.

It Just Jerks me the wrong way is all.

Enjoy Your project, I bet Your Wife will be Happy.

Have a Great Day.

Hackney plumbing

Homeowner
Reaction score
Note to hackney

I'm sure Bob is "getting" plenty. Women go for those smart guys. That's what I've been noticing.

Oh I'm sorry if I hurt anyones feelings. I was really just kidding around. I guess some guys take tits very seriously. LOL

I'ma have some good remodel pics coming up in the next couple weeks. Look forward to it.

BobL43

DIY Senior Member
Reaction score
Oh I'm sorry if I hurt anyones feelings. I was really just kidding around. I guess some guys take tits very seriously. LOL

I'ma have some good remodel pics coming up in the next couple weeks. Look forward to it.

No problem Hackney. I grew up in Brooklyn, NY. Takes a lot more than that to offend me or hurt my feelings. :p

And my job of dealing with people (customers on the phone, and on site) all day for over 30 years at the same job has my skin as thick as a Rhino's.

I considered it as a pissing contest and no more.

Looking forward to see your remodel pix.

BobL43

DIY Senior Member
Reaction score
Note to hackney

I'm sure Bob is "getting" plenty. Women go for those smart guys. That's what I've been noticing.

Yeah, sometimes I have to beat them off with a stick.:p
. My wife gets pissed when she sees a bunch of women staring at me when we go out to eat or at a doctors waiting room or whatever. Its not because I'm ugly, but I am hers alone. 47 years together and going.:) Some guys get ugly as they age, but I'm only 69; maybe ugly will kick in soon.

Thanks. me smart? sometimes I'm not so sure of that, like when I had trouble breaking out the "plug" from a Sioux Chief total KO toilet flange.

Cookie

Reaction score
tall dark and handsome, brainy, smell great, but, none of this matters, unless, you first, make me laugh.

Hackney plumbing

Homeowner
Reaction score
For about 7 years I dated for sport. :)

I would pack a bag on Thursday night to take to work with me. friday after noon I decided which direction I was going for the weekend. Atlanta was a favorite and so was New Orleans

Ballvalve

General Engineering Contractor
Reaction score
The only fun here was with the breasts, and they are gone. Pity. In Europe, they bounce them around in public pretty regular, not to mention all those national geograpics we grew up with that educated us. 14 year olds wear outfits now that could drive a 80 year old priest to rape. This is certainly a country of double standards.

Anyway, I say we still take breasts to pop-up ads anyday.

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks