[HELP] Installing TOTO Washlet on existing TOTO Aquia II toilet

Users who are viewing this thread

stone

Reaction score
My plumber and I are trying to install a TOTO SW554-01 Washlet S300 on a TOTO CST416M Aquia II Toilet
It seems to be impossible. Because the Toto Aquia skirt wraps around and hides the connections where the junction valve from the washlet should be. Now we are stuck.

Is there an extension to connect the junction valve for the washlet to the water supply and goes to the toilet.
If so, does the junction valve just "hang" only connected to two water supply hoses?

any tips or help greatly appreciated!

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
It's a THU9090R Washlet adapter extension.
Basically, it's an extension from the tank that allows the tee valve to be out in the open. The tee threads onto the end of the extension, and the supply to the bottom of the tee.

thu9090r-01.jpg

thu9090r-04.jpg

Last edited:

Junion

Reaction score
Fount it! thanks, Terry.

My Aquia toilet is already installed and I cannot reach the water line to install the extender fo the Washlet . How do i access the current water line to disconnect and add the extender?

TotoGrove

Reaction score
You will need to remove the tank to gain access to the supply line connection at the tank.
https://terrylove.com/forums/index....ion-instructions-written-by-jamie-love.12606/

The flush valve spins out CCW and then you will have room for your hands to unthread the two screws holding the tank on.

aquia_inside_tank.jpg
I'm trying to install the extension and I cannot remove the screws. They are totally corroded. The "pipe" piece around the screw disintegrated when I touched it and the flat head slot has worn away when trying to remove it. They seem to be totally stuck in place. Any advice on removal and suggestions on why it could be so badly corroded after just 5 years? Thanks!

Lmoney783

Reaction score
I'm trying to install the extension and I cannot remove the screws. They are totally corroded. The "pipe" piece around the screw disintegrated when I touched it and the flat head slot has worn away when trying to remove it. They seem to be totally stuck in place. Any advice on removal and suggestions on why it could be so badly corroded after just 5 years? Thanks!

Hi everyone. I hope you all are well. I am opening up an old thread to see if anyone has thought of any solutions. For background, I have the 2 piece Toto toilet and can’t access the tank to remove the line. I would prefer not to remove the tank and put back etc. any ideas? I was thinking of perhaps getting an adapter that would convert 3/8 to 7/8? My idea is to take the line that is currently coming from the tank to the water supply and connect it to a 7/8 converter of some kind? Then plug the T valve to that 7/8 converter and finish the setup? Is this crazy? Your thoughts are greatly welcome. I really want to install this Washlet ASAP and prefer not to take off the tank for obvious reasons. Thank you!

RKilleen

Reaction score
@lmoney
Hi everyone. I hope you all are well. I am opening up an old thread to see if anyone has thought of any solutions. For background, I have the 2 piece Toto toilet and can’t access the tank to remove the line. I would prefer not to remove the tank and put back etc. any ideas? I was thinking of perhaps getting an adapter that would convert 3/8 to 7/8? My idea is to take the line that is currently coming from the tank to the water supply and connect it to a 7/8 converter of some kind? Then plug the T valve to that 7/8 converter and finish the setup? Is this crazy? Your thoughts are greatly welcome. I really want to install this Washlet ASAP and prefer not to take off the tank for obvious reasons. Thank you!

Were you able to find a solution for this? I'm in the exact same boat.

2 piece Toto toilet, I don't want to fiddle with the tank (I'm in a rental.) The pipe coming in is 3/8 and hooks directly into the hose coming from tank, I'd love to find a way to just hook it all up at the wall.

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
For the in-wall tanks something like this.

thu468-04.jpg

THU468 Washlet Connection Kit
It converts over the the Washlet supply thread and at the wall fits a 1/2" male thread.

thu468-06.jpg

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks