This is for Ian, Should Pot be legalized

Users who are viewing this thread

Cookie

Reaction score
http://news.yahoo.com/pat-robertson-wants-smoke-pot-legally-143457144.html

and, I agree, it should be legalized. What do others think?

pat-robertson.jpg

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
One of our top law enforcement people here said that he had never been called out on a domestic violence call for someone that had been smoking weed.
Plenty of calls for people that had been drinking though. Tequila was the worst. I don't smoke myself, but I do know that those that do have never bothered me. It shouldn't be an issue.

DonL

Jack of all trades Master of one
Reaction score
I bet the only problem they cause Plumbers is when they try to flush a pound of pot down the toilet when the police come.

I agree that Tequila must be one of the worst.

Pipehacker

Reaction score
Pat's right. I am always relieved when religious leaders talk in terms of practicality rather than morality. The Pope should take a lesson from this one, especially on the issue of birth control.

And there should be a government approved source for medical marijuana-withholding an effective treatment is simply cruel.

Hackney plumbing

Homeowner
Reaction score
I bet the only problem they cause Plumbers is when they try to flush a pound of pot down the toilet when the police come.

I agree that Tequila must be one of the worst.

Another problem they cause is making me wait at the door while they look for the air freshener........while the front windows are open and I hear the entire conversation and smell it too. LOL

Pipehacker

Reaction score

Back in the day when the late, great Pig Slop Award was regularly bestowed, it appeared to me that certain plumbers may have occasionally used the same while in the course of practicing their profession.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks