Full Bathroom Remodel, plumbing questions

Users who are viewing this thread

pape

Reaction score
To make a long story short, due to a very poor install of the remodeled bathroom 4 years ago (1.5 year before we bought it), I had to rip out the entire bathroom. Since I am replacing the rotten subfloor I have all the plumbing exposed and just want to verify everything is ok before covering back up. I have attached a sweet Microsoft paint drawing (not to scale) of the current layout.
I left out the vent on the 3in sewer line for the toilet, it goes up on the wall on the end there.

1. Does everything look ok, how about where the shower drain meets the 3in, should it be 90 like that?
2. Also I may have cracked the toilet elbow when I removed the old pipe using cut,chisel,peel. I can't find the crack now, but why take chances, I would have to cut it out to the red lines I assume?
3. The piping is ABS, which appears to be hard to get in Northern VA and it will take a few days, Fernco shielded couplings and PVC or just wait it out? I still need to check some plumbing supply places.

Thanks for your help!

Lee

bathroomplumbing.jpg

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks