Urgent-No Hot Water

Users who are viewing this thread

rbeny10

Reaction score
:mad:1. The following sittuation is for 2 WK,so pls' HELP,before I'm thrown out with the Water Heater.

2. Tech. details :
- TYPE: WT14, by JUNKERS ,Model-2005(Wasn't used all the time=>looks new!!!)).
- It works on Butane Gas (E31 Sub-model.
- Its full automatic.
-The problem: After a couple of min. of work, It shuts-down automatclly.No hot water.RED bulb lightens.
-Suspichious: Becouse,while working,the temp. increases without limit, possiibly: The security cut-off circuit is provoked ,becouse of excesive temp.
-Diagnostics done: a) Checking the resistance of the Temp variring Potentiometer (in front of the Heater panel), couses NO RESISTANCE CHANGE(constant 16Koham)!!???Since I dont't have the schem. I can't conclude if its a bug!.
b) Chek of HOT WATER NTC RESIS.: I'm confident its O.K.
c)Check Voltage of Temperature Limiter /Temp. control (Both names appear in the Appliance Spec.),showes :4mv while the Heater works,dropping to 0v(absolute zero),when jumping into cut-off.
d)Check of Presostat: O.K.
e)Visual and Sut-down tests: O.K.
f)Gas pressure:O.K (gange of old central gas flow cont,from 7liter/Hr to 10 liter/Hr)

My conclutions:1.The heater jumps into cut-off,bec. the hot water regulation circuit mailfunctions.
The most suspicious circ. is the "Temp. control/limiter (i.e:4mv doesn'tlook to be normal,for correcr operation!???)
2.The heat varing pot.malefunction: EVENTHOUGH THE bar shaft turens freely,mybe (but with 1% choice)its mechanicaly dissconnected gr. the pot. inner shaft=> doesn't affect it??.

3.Any type of support(i.e.: Any schematics/Manual will be sized up.
4. Any type of self experiance(even from other Gas Water heaters) will be sized up.
5.Regarding the Manufecturer: So far I find-out the foll. link to Turkich dealer,but,he didn't reply to my mail!!
:http://www.bosch.com.tr/content/language2/html/5232.htm

Thanks-Beny

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks