Unfinished Bathroom

Users who are viewing this thread

larryrmadden

Reaction score
I have a unfinished bath room project. The room is ground level with concrete floor and has drain for tub. My question is the opening is 67.5 with out dry wall and all the tubs I see are 60 inches. I am having a problem figuring this out . Any direction would be appreciated.

Larry

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
Tubs generally come in 6" increments, so there are 5'6" tubs out there which might be more manageable, but more costly. Anything other than a 60" tub tends to cost more. Unless you are quite short, and you or someone in the house likes baths, those extra 6" are very welcomed!

Personally, I have a 6' (72") tub, and would have really liked a 7' one, but there wasn't room without major modifications I wasn't willing to invest in in this house.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks