The Worst Water?

Users who are viewing this thread

Akpsdvan

In the Trades
Reaction score
One that was changing about every 6-8 hours.
Found that the depth of the well and the distance from the bluff put the well in line to pull some of its water from the ocean.

Akpsdvan

In the Trades
Reaction score
It was no wounder that we (the man that I worked for at the time) could never get the equipment to work ... tried different things and still no joy.

Out side of that ...

How does 55ppm Fe, 25grains, 6.0 ph sound?

Oh and did have one that I called the 30/30.... 30ppm Fe and 30 grains.

Plumber111

In the Trades
Reaction score
It was no wounder that we (the man that I worked for at the time) could never get the equipment to work ... tried different things and still no joy.

Out side of that ...

How does 55ppm Fe, 25grains, 6.0 ph sound?

Oh and did have one that I called the 30/30.... 30ppm Fe and 30 grains.

Better off pulling water from the ocean. :)

ditttohead

Water systems designer, R&D
Reaction score
Not so much a water issue, but application. 550 GPM iron removal, high SDI, no chemical injection allowed. Our pilot testing showed Pyrolox was the right choice with Turbidex pre-filter. Ended up using the aquamatic quad backwashing filter design.

Worst water, hand dug well, 30 feet deep, in a low lying area where runoff constantly gets into it from cow pastures... I refused to guarantee any equipment or perfomance...

Ended up with Chlorine injection, contact tank, GAC, nitrate and softener systems, Ozone in storage tank, UV after tank, ro for drinking water with post UV. And a disclaimer that I want nothing to do with the performance and that they should not drink or allow skin contact with the water.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks