final drawing for plumbing

Users who are viewing this thread

snottyvar

Reaction score
Final plumbing drawing.jpg

Hi again. I think I have learned. Please take a quick look at the drawing. I have decided to use and air admitance valve on my kitchen island as it is right there under the sink and easy to replace when the time comes. Also assume slopes of 1/4 inch per foot. I did my best drawing but it was hard to reflect the slope. San Tees will be uses on all trap arms. All pipes are 3 inch down to 2 inch for vents and the kitchen, tub and shower drains. The basins will be 1 1/2 inch. Thanks again

snottyvar

Reaction score
At this point running all those pipes is easier than changing the plan. My brain hurts. I'm just happy you guys think it's alright. It is an open concept house with a supported ridge. I can put the bathroom walls anywhere I want. I was waiting to finalize the plumbing before I even built the walls. Cheers

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
quote; At this point running all those pipes is easier than changing the plan.

IN that case you may be a masochist, especially if the wall locations are not definite.

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
See, I might use a single stack placed at, or near, the lavatory. Downstairs the toilet would connect to a Wisconsin/cottage tee angled towards its location. It would be connected to a tee in the mair riser. The sink would be a tee into the toilet vent and the tub would connect to the toilet's tee side inlet. The upstairs would be the same with the downstairs vent tied in 42" above the floor. But, this would depend on HOW the house is constructed and the placement of the two bathrooms.

snottyvar

Reaction score
I thought all plumbers were masochists. Now you've given me a bunch more stuff to look up and figure out. Cheers

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks