Water consumption increase?

Users who are viewing this thread

Tom Sawyer

In the Trades
Reaction score
"Stirring with Tom et al"

Man you have a short memory. So short in fact that you don't even remember your post #18. Who's doing the stirring here?

Oh....that would be you my friend. See you lob little bombs out there and when someone comes back at you you change direction. Are you a Democrat by any chance LOL

Gary Slusser

That's all folks!
Reaction score
Website
www.qualitywaterassociates.com
No, I have not nor will I ever sell equipment over the internet. If I can't put my hands on it to install and service it I sure as hell don't want the headaches of dealing long distance with problems, or having my product made unavailable to me anymore by the manufacturer.
Yeah ya gotta be above average to sell online or to local DIYers and I don't think you have what it takes. Fear keeps many from realizing their best potential. You do know I could park ourselves up there in southern NH and continue selling that product if I chose to.

Clack took its products out of the internet environment because of the slew of warranty issues that were not being handled by the sellers and because their products were being sold by guys that have no clue.
That's not the what I was told by the big guys at Clack, that's as far back as July 2005, or my suppliers and other suppliers and a number of internet dealers. Actually there were very few warranty issues with any of Clack's valves.

BTW, warranty issues of any component of a softener are dealt with by the manufacturers' distributors, the dealer's suppliers.

No, doing the math is pretty easy but that's not what I was talking about. What I'm talking about is those folks that get wrapped up in micro-managing the valve settings and never seem to be happy with their results or are constantly fiddling with an appliance that should be set and forget except for adding salt.[/QUOTE]

Tom Sawyer

In the Trades
Reaction score
Yeah ya gotta be above average to sell online or to local DIYers and I don't think you have what it takes. Fear keeps many from realizing their best potential. You do know I could park ourselves up there in southern NH and continue selling that product if I chose to.

And I'm the guy stirring the pot and making personal attacks? LOL

And you should. You would be more than welcome to join the ranks but.....we'd make you sit for the license LOL

That's not the what I was told by the big guys at Clack, that's as far back as July 2005, or my suppliers and other suppliers and a number of internet dealers. Actually there were very few warranty issues with any of Clack's valves.

It's exactly what the rest of us were told. Maybe they was keeping you out of the loop due to your years of meritorious sales and service.

BTW, warranty issues of any component of a softener are dealt with by the manufacturers' distributors, the dealer's suppliers.

No, doing the math is pretty easy but that's not what I was talking about. What I'm talking about is those folks that get wrapped up in micro-managing the valve settings and never seem to be happy with their results or are constantly fiddling with an appliance that should be set and forget except for adding salt.
[/QUOTE]

But hey, you can always delete my post if you want.......or maybe not :rolleyes:

Mialynette2003

In the Trades
Reaction score
Gary, you don't feel this was a personal attack? It is every bit of one because you address him personally. what a hipocrite you are.

ditttohead

Water systems designer, R&D
Reaction score
Gary, you don't feel this was a personal attack? It is every bit of one because you address him personally. what a hipocrite you are.

Agreed, why someone keeps chasing people trying to dicredit them is with bad information is tiring. Every post is rebutted, degraded, or trumped... but with misinformation and fair, not great advice at best. The problem is with the constant attempt to make sure everybody else who gives advice is wrong. I have disagreed with every technician on this sight, but for the most part, my disagreements are based on regional issues, opinions, and feild knowledge. In the same breath, I also take the time to re-read the advice and find that for the most part, the info is absolutely correct, just not 100% in agreement with me. I therefore reply to most of the technicians with a compliment on their excellent advice, and will on occassion try to bring up an idea that may add to the conversation. Other than the pot stirrer, the technical advice given on this site, and the added responses have been of a great benefit to the people asking the questions.

Reminds me of my ex-wife, she was always right, everybody else is always wrong.

It is nice to be rid of her.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks