Top Fed Tank Toilet

Users who are viewing this thread

Hackney plumbing

Homeowner
Reaction score
This pic is of a top fed toilet with a fluidmaster installed. As you can see from the pic its been there working along time.

I installed it over 15 years ago. Saved the lady 100.00 on a POS top fed ballcock.

topfedballcock.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Rap

Reaction score
Hackney, thank you for the pic. If it's been working in place for 15 years then fine. However, i cant quite grasp whats going on - is the drop from the valve feeding the fluidmaster?

Rap

Reaction score
Thanks again, it's an interesting set-up. I've never seen anything like that although i am familiar with ball-cocks and floats, mostly side-fed and occasionally bottom fed. Is the pic wc a typical, close couple wc, or a low level wc with a flush pipe? One other thing (thats probably pic perspective) the fluidmaster seems awfully low compared to the o/flow tube.
As a matter of interest, whats the opinion on cutting an inch or two off an o/flow tube?

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks