Sprinkler Heads

Users who are viewing this thread

seansy59

Reaction score
Is 20'-25' too close for sprinkler rotors? How far do pros usually place them apart? I always see pictures of irrigation systems, and they look like heads are 40'-50' apart with a great head-head throw. I don't have lots of pressure or gpm.

What kind of rotor would be the best? Its in a high traffic area, and I plan on $12 max each head with the shipping.

I planned on either using the Rainbird 5004 head or PGP Ultra (upgraded/better PGP-ADJ). What would you suggest?

Thanks

gunner95

Reaction score
Dallas sprinkler repair

I own a sprinkler company and would be happy to talk to you for free on the phone about all the options. There are better options than the rainbird rotor you talked about. Go to my site at www.dallas-sprinkler-repair.com Check out the irrigation tutorial section and the page all about sprinkler rotors as well. Email me or call me with any questions

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks