DWV Layout Bath & Laundry

Users who are viewing this thread

N0rm

Reaction score
Thanks Hackney plumbing, I would appreciate if you point out the fittings that are wrong. I tried to make each fitting represent the actual fittings and dimensions.

Norm

Hackney plumbing

Homeowner
Reaction score
Thanks Hackney plumbing, I would appreciate if you point out the fittings that are wrong. I tried to make each fitting represent the actual fittings and dimensions.

Norm

You have a sanitary tee laid on its back accepting discharge from the laundry sink. Also you have a sanitary tee laid on its back venting a washing machine below the flood level rim of the fixtures. Some codes may allow that san tee laid down venting the washer but the other sanitary tee accepting discharge from the laundry sink likely wouldn't pass.

N0rm

Reaction score
Thanks Hackney plumbing, I told inspector that I had been alerted that the sanitart tees was wong, he agreed and explain why. We have the best residential inspector. He will give you whatever time you need to ask any question and explain it to you in detail. I live in a great County to be a DIY.

Thanks again you and others have helped me throughout this process. Now to go buy some pipe and the CORRECT fittings.
Norm

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks