iphone pics won't load

Users who are viewing this thread

tregg

Reaction score
Any ideas on why I can't get my collection of pictures on to my iphone? At one time I could but then started getting the message that there was not enough space on the phone to put them all and (somethng like) in the future photos won't be synced. Now I have more than enough space to put the pictures but still nothing happens. I've tried removing and reinstalling itunes, tried resetting the iphone to original factory settings.

andyT

Reaction score
Website
www.partselect.com
When you connect your iphone, click on it in itunes then go to the Photos tab. It'll let you check a box to sync photos. Click apply and they'll get syncing again. Just so I'm sure, though, you want your photos to sync from your computer to your iphone?

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks