(206) 949-5683, Top Rated Plumber, Seattle

Thread: Enzyme drain cleaner vs Citrus oil based cleaner vs Bacterial based cleaner

Default Enzyme drain cleaner vs Citrus oil based cleaner vs Bacterial based cleaner

I would love to have comments on the BioKleen Bac-Out Drain Care which uses only natural ingredients which are is enzymes AND NATURAL LIVE CULTURES; which is supposed to be more effective than just the enzyme type of drain cleaner.

I've looked into InVade Bio-Drain which uses citrus based oils; also American Bio-systems Drain-Gel which uses concentrated bacterial gel which is suppose to contain more than 550 billion cells per gallon.

I'm trying to get rid of the fruit flies/worms which have appeared in one of my tenant's shower drain...

Tarzana Plumbing been using Bio-Clean for about 15 years and it definitely does the trick in certain situations, where clogging is due to hair, sludge, dirt, waste or other material that has the tendency to build up over time. Other large objects will require, actual removal, or more high pressure devices such as hydro-jetting.

Bio-Clean™ is an environmentally friendly safe drain cleaning solution. Powerful enzymes are used in the concentration of the substance, to ensure the effectiveness of the product. It is used as a regular maintenance product to prevent buildup along the walls of the drain pipes thereby preventing costly stoppages and repairs. Usually, within an hour after pouring, the enzymes begin to work and literally eat their way into the waste that has accumulated on the interior of your clogged drain. The enzymes disperse throughout your plumbing system and clean it completely.
    http://www.tarzanaplumbing.com
    Last edited by Curtis12345; 03-07-2012 at 01:32 PM.