The stem on the end of this guy is all stripped and I wanted to just get a new one. Well easier said than done. Took it apart and started researching and to no avail. I could find NOTHING. Went to Home Depot and OSH and found nothing even similar. Went to a real plumbing supply place we have about 30 minutes away today and the guy said he'd never seen anything like it. Now granted, he was the young man who worked there on Saturdays and had only been there four months, and if I wanted to come back on Monday (taking 90 minutes out from work) and talk to [fill-in-knowledgeable-plumbing-guy-here], he might be able to tell me something.

So, I turn to you, the internet community. Perhaps one of you know what this is.

Name:  shower1.jpg
Views: 283
Size:  38.4 KBName:  shower2.jpg
Views: 281
Size:  48.3 KBName:  shower3.jpg
Views: 281
Size:  50.0 KBName:  shower4.jpg
Views: 297
Size:  63.5 KBName:  shower5.jpg
Views: 349
Size:  54.7 KB