Web sites shuting down at midnight

Users who are viewing this thread

DonL

Jack of all trades Master of one
Reaction score
What do you think about many Web sites shuting down at midnight tonight in protest ?

I wonder if TerryLove.com will be affected.

Guess time will tell.

Cookie

Reaction score
Wow, I go to work, and miss something. Why are websites closing down, what did I miss?

JohnjH2o1

Plumbing Contractor for 49 years
Reaction score
There isn't much that they don't already control. They just keep taking away more and more of our freedoms.

John

DonL

Jack of all trades Master of one
Reaction score
What's bad is the sponsor of the SOPA bill is a Lamar Smith, a Republican congressman from Texas. At least some of the other co sponsors have dropped off.

http://mashable.com/2012/01/18/pipa-sopa-abandon-bill/

I guess it got a lot of peoples attention, That is a good thing.

Most People do not realize the good things and freedoms that they have until they are taken away.

They will need a lot of room to keep people locked up, If something like this ever did pass.

Guess they will release the Murderers in the prisons to make room for the people that upload a YouTube Video...

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks