(206) 949-5683, Top Rated Plumber, Seattle
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Light Therapy

Once my face heals, I will drag my leg when I walk.
    Will drag it into the ladies room with the headlight on.

I am sure tomorrow will be a better day.
    Theory only works perfect in a vacuum.

Cyber Security Protection for Windows C:\ > WWW.WinForce.Net

It is alittle hard to understand me right now when I talk to. lol. I sound like I got a weird foreign accent, kind of like if you roll, german, french and iranian together. So, yesterday, I was yelling into the clown's face at McDonalds, I wanted an ice cream cone, and a hamburger, and I had 2 free coupons. I get to the next window, I got 3 cheeseburgers and a hamburger and I owe. I am talking to the woman at the window, saying, " no, I didn't pay for these cheeseburgers, and I didn't get my ice cream cone." She kept staring at my face. I said, it painfully, 4 times, finally, I got bugged, and I said, " look, will you stare in the bag? instead of my face?"

Then she said, they were out of ice cream, and asked if I wanted a tea instead. Yeah, put it in a cone.

What kind of wager on this? lol.

Quote Originally Posted by DonL View Post
    I am sure tomorrow will be a better day.

I think it is all funny. Let's bet Terry's plane.

Well, now I got to write up for a house sale, and clean the floor here.

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie View Post
    Well, now I got to write up for a house sale, and clean the floor here.

When you get yours done, you can come over and clean my floor.

I promise not to stare...

Ah, it's okay if you do. The boys cleaned up some of the floor, (the cats) I made stuffed peppers and they were yummy.

Now, I don't know if you know about this or not, or if you were kidding about light therapy, but, their are several uses for light therapies. I know several people who used it for various diseases with some success.

I kid around alot here, and some people don't get my jokes lol, I am referring to those who do not have a life of their own & continually persist on wanting to run & snoop on mine; but, their is one thing I don't joke about and that is ways medically to help others. If you want check this out Don, it is interesting and I am sure, if interested, their are many other sites where info can be found as well. You brought up something very worthwhile at least to me.

http://www.cancer.gov/cancertopics/f...y/photodynamic
    Last edited by Cookie; 01-10-2012 at 06:38 PM.

Forum Admin, Expert Plumber Terry's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I don't own a plane, but if things get dreary enough, you find ways to get out of the clouds.
    It's sunny here this week though. What does a person do with all that bright light?

Cookie, you may need to get them to install a light switch in the bathroom that has a longer set time. 30 seconds is just way too short.

Shucks, I thought I was going to win a plane. lol.

I don't think I can make people do much of anything, trust me, I would change something with some people if I could; but, the woman who was telling me this about the ladies room, was as disgusted and rolling her eyes, too. Can't blame her. I think, it might even be illegal against a fire code.

But, Don, honestly, the light therapies are used for different kinds of things, as skin problems, etc, it is called, in some cases a blue light therapy.

It has its useful purpose. It is kind of funny because alot of people will poo-poo certain things, but, different things are really coming to light. Such as this, I don't know if you read about this Don.

http://www.kanziuscancerresearch.org/

Many promising things in regards to this man's life work. I have followed this man's work for numerous years until, his death, and he was brillant. Many promising things, possibly making the days of sitting in a chemo chair like I did, for 5 years and 3 months a thing of the past, giving people their lives back from the very start, with very little damage to the person in all aspects. I got my money on this man's work. I see a cure in it.

To explain why I think it is illegal is because any type of movement should bring the lights back on incase of a fire. They have it wired so, it does not. I was testing it. Once I opened the door, they had the lights come back on again, then, off quickly. I shut the door, reopened it, lights was on again, for a very short period of time, then, off again. I looked for an override and saw none.

I may be wrong, but, I do not think I am. I think, this is against a fire code.

I did check the men's room as well. Same thing. As I was coming out again, the second time, the maintence man asked me if I needed anything. I thanked him saying, no and tried to wink but, my eye would't cooperate, lol.

So what do you think Terry? Am I right?
    Last edited by Cookie; 01-10-2012 at 07:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie View Post
    To explain why I think it is illegal is because any type of movement should bring the lights back on incase of a fire. They have it wired so, it does not. I was testing it. Once I opened the door, they had the lights come back on again, then, off quickly. I shut the door, reopened it, lights was on again, for a very short period of time, then, off again. I looked for an override and saw none.

I may be wrong, but, I do not think I am. I think, this is against a fire code.

I did check the men's room as well. Same thing. As I was coming out again, the second time, the maintence man asked me if I needed anything. I thanked him saying, no and tried to wink but, my eye would't cooperate, lol.

So what do you think Terry? Am I right?

http://www.ehow.com/list_6643057_eme...athrooms_.html

The Light Therapy I was referring to was more for SAD, and not Cancer.

I found this for you Don,
    http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/sea...sorder/DS00195

and, http://www.fullspectrumsolutions.com...rapy_13_ct.htm

is this the lamp you mentioned?

Sometimes, volunteering anywhere, really helps for some folks.

I was just outside the past 2 hours cleaning my car. I did the windows, the doors, the rugs, and, I made 15 cents. By the way, have you or anyone who dares to answer, lol, yet seen a new thing on tv, ( at least to me) called, Extreme Cheapskates? Really a crazy thing to watch.

But, now the car looks good, smells good and makes me realize that spring is just around the corner!

Thank you for the URL to the emergency lighting. It is much appreciated.

Yes Cookie the Light Box is the one.

Have a great Sun Filled Day.

I don't know if you know this or not, aware of it, but, even on an overcast day, rays are making their way through. Perfect example is in the summer, people wonder how on earth they got burned because the sun wasn't out. Sometimes, it is mind over matter Don, keep those positive thoughts.