Question about headlights

Users who are viewing this thread

BobL43

DIY Senior Member
Reaction score
lol. that's what they all say, one-night, and, then, they are gone. :)
Hm, Nietzsche...
You want to talk about pain, you should see me eating popcorn right now, lol, it isn't painful for me, but it would be to watch :) like chewing with your mouth open. It keeps falling out. :)

There is one good about this, I got this permanent "evil" eye right now, and probably for the next 2 weeks, I will have some fun with this and let those at work, thinking I am deliberately doing this, lol. See, their is a silver lining in everything.

Will make sure, I pack a lunch every single day and eat with them. Soup would be good.
we guys get all crazy when the ladies talk like that about themselves

Cookie

Reaction score
Actually, it is kind of funny. I am drinking coffee through a straw and still burning myself. Thomas the younger cat with the better eyesight has been staring at me, so rude. I learned a long time maybe, learned is not the right word, thrown, yes, thrown, into laughing at things to preserve my sanity. I always say, not to under estimate insanity, because it works. So, does humor, it gets you through some times, you otherwise may think you can't and there are some things, like death, you would think you could never laugh at. Yet, I found that to be funny at times. I remember back in 98, when I was first diagnosed with "seemingly" Hodgkins disease. My husband, we, came home from the hospital, my arm in a sling, and, my neighbors were out & about. The man I love, the woman, well... He asks me what happened. I told him and started crying. The wife was all disgusted with me. I learned later he was going to send over a pizza and the wife wouldn't let him, lol.

Then, 2 years later, after being on some dreadful drugs for 18 months, drugs I was told would bring a big man down to his knees, I am coming home from the hospital again. Arm back in sling. They, the same neighbors, are back out. It was a feeling of dejavu, except with a twist. This time, I found out I was misdiagnosed, the drugs didn't work, and, I went from a stage 2 to a 4. The man asked me the same question, and, I told him, it was never Hodgkins disease but, Non Hodgkins disease. With that being said, the wife said, " and look all that crying for nothing!"

This is why and what I am writing my book about. I stopped crying that day, and started laughing at people and their lack of insensivity to the plight of others. And, I haven't quit laughing yet. I keep finding more and more to laugh about and to educate.

My husband summed it up well in ... I forget which year. I think, 2003. I had a blood clot on my calve and lymphoma on my ankle. From the drugs given to me in 98, I had developed what is called, neuropathy in my feet and hands. Which means the nerves were damaged and I lost all feeling, so I developed what I referred to as my sexy walk, and eventually, through time I had regained the feeling in my hands but, never in my feet. This particular day, in 2003, I had to have surgery to remove the lymphoma from the ankle bone, and my husband told me not to worry because no one dies of ankle cancer, lol., so, I went into surgery and had it done. I refuse to ride in a wheelchair, and, after surgery I walked out to the parking lot with my husband. Something was different... very different. I could now feel my feet, and, I said, to him, " I can feel my feet!" but, now, when he talked, I couldn't hear him. :) We turned around, walked right back in and found out the fluid had moved so much, it was affecting the nerves in my ears. I started laughing. My husband said, to me, written on a piece of paper, " i will give you this much girl, you got one hell of a sense of humor." And, the worst part was, I lost my sexy walk.

Last edited:

Cookie

Reaction score
The car is fixed, and I am on my way to getting fixed. I have thrown in the towel, going to do the prednisone. :( So, no one make me mad. :)

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks